- The Post Proceeding of GEAR 2012 is published with ISSN "2187-5448".
The PDF version is available for download on the following link:Post-conference Proceedings of GEAR2012
- Thank you for coming to the GEAR2012! (Date: Aug. 11th 2012)
- Contact us for more information:
- Here is Japanese page!
AwardeesBest Paper Award
- Hikaru UCHIDA (Tokyo Institute of Technology), Toru TAKAHASHI (Yokohama National University), Takao TERANO (Tokyo Institute of Technology) and Atsushi YOSHIKAWA (Tokyo Institute of Technology) for the paper entiteled, "Method of Learning for Acquiring Viewpoints of Practical Knowledge in Research -The Expansion Possibilities on Manga Case Method for Beginners at Research-".
- KOSHIYAMA (Mitsubishi UFJ Research and Consulting Co.,Ltd.) and Takao TERANO (Tokyo Institute of Technology) for the paper entiteled, "Business Gaming for Experiments Based Management and Administrative Science".
- Shigeo SAGAI (Central Research Institute of Electric Power Company) for the paper entitled, "A Design Methodology of Highly Disaster Tolerant Infrastructures by Agent-Based Simulation".
- Prof. Takao TERANO (Tokyo Institute of Technology) "for outstanding contributions to successful launch of the Experiments Based Management and Administrative Science".
The series of the GEAR conferences are held to discuss the progress of non-traditional and cutting-edge methodologies and applications on the management and administrative issues. As an emerging area, the GEAR pays attention to the Experiments Based Management and Administrative Science with both of methodological and applied aspects. In the first conference GEAR 2012, we invite speakers to discuss the potential and the outlook of this emerging area, which introduces quantitative measurement methodologies on the human behaviors into the business administration and management.
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Tokyo Tech Front (TTF) [Kuramae Kaikan], Ookayama, Tokyo, JAPAN
Click on the following links:
2) Campus Map
Related to Experiments Based Management and Administrative Science,
Quantitative Experiments on Human Behavior in Business Process via;
- Gaming and Simulation
- Case Methods
- Narrative Approach
- Agent Based Simulation
- Network Analysis
- Interactive Agent Model
- Panel Data Analysis
- Design of Experiments
- Educational Measurement
- Organizational Reform
- Strategy and Decision Making
- Innovation, R&D Management
- Human Resource Management
- Education & Training
- Knowledge Management
- Service Innovation & Development
Japanese and English
Submission and Publication
Read here and write the manuscripts.
Each manuscript will be reviewed within two weeks from the
viewpoint of "impact" for launching a new area of research.
The accepted papers will be published in the post-conference proceedings as a special issue of the "GEAR Transactions on Experiments-based Research on Advanced management of Networks, Organizations, and Services (TERANOS)".